Started the Self-Learning Course of Access Management Resources and Social Networking
Already started the Self-Learning Course of Access Management Resources and Social Networking in the Virtual Classroom of the Virtual Campus of Public Health from the Panamerican Health Organization in order to acquire the concepts, principles and foundations of scientific information.
Upon completion of this work, you will be able to:
- Using the terminology and basic concepts of Information in Health Sciences.
- Knowing the nature of the sources of information and documentary classifications.
- Identify the main sources of information in health sciences.
- Formulate appropriate search strategies.
- Employ search techniques, location and retrieval of health information online.
- Organize, manage the information retrieved.