Concludes at San Jose, Costa Rica the Training Workshop in the new environment of Moodle 2.3 for Tutors and Coordinators
Concludes at San Jose, Costa Rica the Training Workshop in the new environment of Moodle 2.3 for Tutors and Coordinators of the Virtual Campus of Public Health with the participation of countries and VCPH regional team.
Attended by 32 professionals representing Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and PAHO headquarters in WDC. Were prepared as facilitators for this workshop multiply in their countries and train in new tools and specifically VCPH in handling the new Moodle 2.3.4 as well as the online system for the submission and selection of courses VCPH.
Participants performed exercises with the tools offered by new systems implemented in the VCPH Virtual Classroom, such as:
- Changes in the overall environment and editing courses.
- New navigation and settings blocks.
- Creating content (resources): System repositories, private files and portfolios.
- Evaluation activities: types and scoring methods (simple, rubric and guide).
- Communication activities: Forums, Blackboard Collaborate, internal messaging and block comments.
- Collaborative activities: Glossary, Wiki, Workshop and concept map.
- Content Control Feasibility: Conditional activities and completion of activities.
- Monitoring the activity of students.